Cone Ring Couplings
Author: Stephen Grattan Date Posted:2 May 2013
GB Cone Ring couplings transmit the load from one member to the other by means of a number of steel pins fitted with multiple, conical section Flexirings.
• Simple uncomplicated construction
• Requires no lubrication or maintenance
• Reduce starting shock
• Help absorb vibration and provide torsional flexibility
• Operate in either direction
• Coupling halves manufactured from high-grade cast-iron. They can be supplied
in cast-steel on application.
• Each flexiring and pin assembly can be removed by withdrawing them through
the bush half of the coupling for ease of replacement of the flexirings after long
• Available in standard, Taper bush, and Rigid coupling models